On this episode we talk about probably one of the most contentious topics of our time, and as far as conspiracies go, it’s having a very real and measured effect on the health of the human race. We discuss the history and the kooky science behind the anti-vaccination debate.
Vaccinations have been an important part of the survival of the human race and in the last 100 years, with the improvements in medical technology, life spans and standards of living have increased exponentially. But recently people have been questioning the legitimacy of vaccinations and even go so far as to question the integrity of organisations like the CDC, claiming many conspiracy level motives such as sterilisation and population control; widespread autism and other neurological maladies; and even something as benign as greedy business practices.
This may not be what you are looking for in a conspiracy podcast about vaccinations so tread carefully, but what you will get is a look into the history of vaccines; claims about their negative effects like Autism; and a look at the man and the work that began this insidious doubt, Andrew Wakefield and his now infamous paper from the Lancet.
gordo’s got gotten to, then. vaccines are a eugenics program. anyone who can expose sandy hook to the length tcg did would also see right away that vaccines are a twisted and experimental program.
So wrong it blows my mind
In general i really like listening to your podcast. But this one was lacking real statistics, facts and was very one sided. Without taking any sides in the discussion…. there was actually a lot of misinformation during your podcast. Just to give you a few examples:
– As of Jan 2020 91% of kids in Ireland got at least one shot of MMR (not 70%)
– Number of cases of measles in Ireland is not increasing. In fact it’s been very leveled in the last 10 years. The numbers are very small (most years below 100 cases). Check hpcs.ie for official numbers and reports.
– The last death from measles in Ireland was 10 years ago – middle aged person with underlying conditions (cso.ie)
– There is around 50-70 deaths from measles across Europe on annual basis (most of them are people with underlying conditions).
– It is not true that vaccines are not profitable (I really laughed at that statement). By 2027 vaccine market will be globally worth around 60 billion dollars!!! It is one of the most profitable parts of pharmaceuticals. Literally almost every human on the planet takes vaccines now. It is a booming business!
And so on and so on… there is many more examples…
I also have an autistic son. He was one of those serious non-verbal cases with little hope for any normal life (and by the way – I don’t think he got autism from vaccines). We turned life around around with a gut healing protocol called the Nemecheck Protocol. He literary started saying his first words days after we started the protocol. He was 5.5 years old then. He is now 8 (still on the protocol) and doing really well. Those are not isolated cases!
Whilst it is true these conspiracy guys dont do their research very well, it is the same information the general public can access and yes, those research papers are hard to understand. I therefore conclude the rationale of these discussions is to present us with all the arguments in the community from the internet and from personal experience (who base their own opinion on this experience who, having also done tons of internet research, then pass this on and help create this dangerous miasma) that we the general joe public are inundated with, and without super experienced and specialised education are simply unable to make a real and useful decision. So this is what any of these podcasts are. Theyre as idiotic as the rest of us. But, they do podcasts and get other idiots in. its entertaining, it is a presentation by idiots for idiots and btw, I am also an idiot!!